Family Values: A Sin City Yarn w/ Certificate of Authenticity! (DF Exclusive Alternate Cover Limited to only 3000!) - Frank Miller (Received a copy of this book from R&R)Quite disappointed. I liked the concept of the book and the cover. It was unique, i haven't really read a fantasy book about sin collectors and I kinda wish they really existed so I and a number of people can just skip church confessions and be at peace without the fear and humiliation of telling a priest or someone who may or may not help get rid of the unwanted emotions. For someone who lived for so long, I didn't appreciate that Lili would feel like an 18 year old human. Although they never age, Ollie sounded like a grandfather in the book and I was pretty shocked with how it all ended. Billy looked very suspicious from the beginning so I was not suprised when THAT happened. All the other characters, I didn't really notice as much. I cannot believe I struggled to finish a 152 paged pdf. I actually assumed that I can go through this in one day. The writing wasn't bad but it wasn't that great either. The second book "Sacrifice" will be released next year. (according to the last page of the file). Is it worth reading? Yes. If you want a fresh concept and if you want a short read. Otherwise... I don't know. It just fell short of my expectations and the story is a bit flat for my liking so not really sure if I can recommend it for any other reason.